06 février 2005

I have a lot to learn

I have been there in the micro-computer revolution, from 1980 on, as head of a start-up company and passionate about Apple II and everything about it, its openess and people around, after the successive Mac's and bringing in France products complementing it (image, page layout, video, etc) from USA.

I feel the blogging is a little (a lot in fact) like HyperCard of Bill Atkinson wanted to be, and was at the beginning - until Apple did not take it out of the free bandwagon. Easy to use, easy to change at your taste, free share of buttons and designs. I wrote a book about it (french bestseller) so everyone knows how to "hypercard and hypertalk".

Now, I have to learn to blog. Biz Stone's two books will help me a lot to begin, but you all could too. For example, I do not understand yet how to put pictures side by side, how to decide where to show text, longer ones, and where pictures from my digital camera. But I already feel, blogging will become a passion soon, as digital photography has this year (more then ten thousand photos, some really neat).

Yes, life is wonderfull even after I got 70.

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Merci bien pur tus comments damn mon blog!
I've been blogging for some months now. For me started as a need to maintain my writing, something that was lost for many years. I used to be very creative and would write short stories. It's now increased my appetite for photography. I love technology for giving us the ease of sharing and selection of imagery at any given moment.

Anyway to answer your question I've used HTML to define the layout of text and pictures. I'm sure the next upgrade for picassa will be just that, or at least it should be. There are many bloggers that don't know html and it should be the next logical feature for your photo posts.

Bon Chance, j'espere que tu me visite un autre fois.

Just Me a dit…

I don't know how to do the things you mentioned wanting to learn. If you find out, maybe you can teach us.