01 janvier 2006

Mozaic and thank you

I think it is a good way to begin the year, looking at what was, in the last one. Look, at what the "flickr toys" did, as he wanted it, puting them together without, I think much thought, but as it is, perhaps it represents more what I did last year then I would have put after a lot of thinking about it.

Not only my "flickr year" let me show what I did and so pushed me to do more, knowing that someone could and would look at it, and that some would appreciate it, indeed, so they will not end up in a drawer with only me looking at them from time to time (be it computer drawer or a real one after print), but I had the occasion to admire others picture and learn from them, get inspiration from them!

And even more, filckr (whom I see like people who have created it) give us the possibility to speak, to meet, to share.

Not only on the flickr site, but this last year, I met a few flickerites in person and walked and talk and made photos together and felt we knew each other already well throug our images, chats, emails, comments, and of course, often also our blogs. Last year was my first blog and flickr year and it was a wonderfull year through that.

Thanks all the staff working at flickr, all the people working around it, all the people making images, teaching me to go farther, to go out of my way, to do more to do other things also than usual.

As you can see from that, some of my "top on flickr" pictures (here are just of few of course) are "typical Julie's" pictures, but the others I would have never done if I would not have learned from you! Tjhanks and I wish you:

A happy and wonderfully creative new year!

in the togetherness that is given us by the blogs and by Flickr, the devoted teachers at !masterclass! the comunity so alive, the administrators so attentive in groups, all the people I met, my contacts and those who read and show all of you! so wonderfull that I would not have dreamed it about a year ago.

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.without you I would have never made this diversity of images

Aucun commentaire: