08 mars 2005

artisan in 18th paris

Working rue Mont Cenis, mending old books















life around and in the cafe place Charles Bernard,
near the market Poteau.

The friends of the lady with the red hat

Rue Duc is where I worked for ten years, brings back lots of souvenirs

Difficult to move, but one has to go shopping

Another place of work, rue Duc this time: one makes... dentures

While before the cafe, place Charles Bernard,
an aged couple enjoys end of september's sun

The even older lady approches

Oups, this is from nearer, I sat behind them and opened my zoom

The market opens, more people come by

Life is quiet and slow around this part of the 18th arondissement of Paris

I go inside for a few moments

a real nice guy, not complexed at all, every time I went, he was there again

the houses around the quater where I did live for 22 years

and some people crossing, without looking at each other

Aucun commentaire: