08 mars 2005

Paris, rue mont cenis

We begin our class at rue mont cenis's restaurant just under the stairs.



I entered in rue Mont Cenis, the shop of a Relieur of books, he had a very interesting face and welcomed me very warmly, explaining how they worked.

From near, after I have him his photo (one week later) and with his wife :

She did not stop working, but told me "go ahead, take pictures" she continued her work (relieuse des anciennes livres).

She was dressed like I have seen pictures of Marie Curie, the nobel price in chemistry of polish origin, some hundred year ago

They had a tiny shop, long but narrow and work near the vitrine for more light.

I went home by train this time and arrived when the sun was setting.

will this one go through ? It supposed to be the last one not the first, "retour à la maison"

Aucun commentaire: