13 mars 2005

From the American Library's street, near Eiffel tower



I just came out from the old National Biblioteque when I got a look at the statue face of it, on a little square

I would not believe my eyes, but the child had a beautifull color : some myth in stone

Inside, old books make my heart beet faster

Lot of people begin his day with with fresh baguette in France

The 10 mars I went to Paris and had cafee and "tartine au beure" and waited three hours in the cafee for the time of my class to arrive

Around noon, again tartines

But I prefered the mandarines from the market Moufflatlar

She went around and around with the same angry, no, disatisfyed face, I met her at least three times

But some had wonderfull smile towards me and she told me "ok make a photo"

Everyone is not young, but has to go to the market too

I did not eat baguette again that day, but went for a "Escalop Milanais" in an italian restaurant.

I love this old "porte ouvroir" on the doors, and imagine the times where some one come to visit years and years before

Aucun commentaire: