07 mars 2005

lady with red hat

People of Paris 18 : this is the picture Henry prefers, my grand-son from America.

It was four o'clock, the end of our photo tour in the 18th arrondissement of Paris and we were to meet at place Charles Bernard, near the coffee. There I discovered her and was instantly fascinated by. Her hat, her outfit, her smile, her youngfull look to life.

I did approach her after having already taken a photo from afar and asked if I can make a photo of her with this wonderfull dog. She liked the idea a lot. I made more then ten photos, not only her but around her. I'll send one by one. I hope this gets or remains in top.

(I have to admit, I do not like small dogs, one bit me while small girl, but I did like her a lot.)

She told me I can find her every afternoon at four at the cafee, but when I went back to give her a photo, she was not there. The cafee owner told me she goes very often and will give her the photo. I try to give a photo to all the people I take or send them by email.

1 commentaire:

Bev Sykes a dit…

Loved the lady in the hat. I'm curious as to how you get the flckr collection in the black bar on the right. Did you set that up yourself?

It's always nice to see someone older than 20 years as a blogger on the net!